Friday, April 29, 2011

In honor of the Royal Wedding


I did not wake up at 2am to watch the wedding. I am not that into it. BUT, I figured Chase would enjoy watching a real princess get married, so we watched a short recap this morning. Not only did she get a kick out of it, she asked to watch it over and over again at least 5 times. So naturally after watching the royal wedding a few times, a girl must dress up like a princess herself and have her own pretend royal wedding.
Cohen (aka the prince), has learned by now that as soon as Chase opens up that dress up trunk, to avoid a screaming match with his big sister, he might as well throw on that prince crown and just go with it.

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

When Hadley got home from school today I thought I would show her some of it and she was sooooo into it! Ok fine...I'm really into it also...I might just become obsessed with them after today:)