Thursday, May 5, 2011

April was a great month.

This is a really crappy picture of me. But it was the best of the 3 I had to choose from. Who is NOT photogenic? Me!!

Other than the winter weather, I must say I sure enjoyed the month of April.
Jamison turned 33. I turned 29 (and I finally got that kitchenaid mixer I have been wanting for just a few years. Now I just have to start cooking).

But the best of the best in April? We found a house we loved, BUT it was a short sale so we didn't get to excited because those short sales can take ages. We put in an offer....and BAM BAM BAM, faster then you can say holyshabizweownahouse, we owned a house!! (which at this point I should give a shout out to our fantastic realtor). Went and got the keys today. Our house needs some work and some love, but we have about a month until we have to move, so for the next month we will be working our arses off getting our house just how we want it. And once we move, a whole tank of gas will last me a week as opposed to 1 to 2 days.

Sigh of relief. After 6 years, we will finally be settled.

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

Yeah! Cant wait to see pictures! I'm excited for you guys!

Jessie said...

Congrats on the house. I'm excited to see it. Have you guys seriously been married 6 years? Weird.

Sam and Shauna said...

You got it! Great news!

Donny G Hazard said...

you mean to tell me I still have 5 years to be settled! Great! j/k, I don't feel so bad now. I can't wait to see what you've done with your house, you should totally take before and after pics.

Donny G Hazard said...

~Alyssa

Jani said...

How exciting!!! If you want me to watch your kiddos in the next couple of weeks in the morning I can while you are fixing things up. I work at 3 almost every day but before then I can help you out. Seriously, you can take me up on that offer. Call me if you need help. 8017034733

Humanist mom said...

Pictures please :)