Monday, May 16, 2011

This weekend

My niece Hailey slept over. Her and Chase have so much fun together.

I thought that maybe we should cut Cohen's hair, but realized that if I had it cut I would no longer be able to get awesome hair pictures like the one below.
The wings behind his ears are fantastic.
Grow on Cohen hair.


And Chase did some "yard work" in the backyard of the new house while we did work inside the house.

Also, I started reading Jane Eyre. I had read it once before when I was 16 or 17 years old, and was pretty much bored out of my mind. Not sure what was wrong with me back in those days, because this second time around I am loving it.
Looking forward to watching the latest movie version.

The End.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

That is a huge backyard! They will make great memories back there.

Donny G Hazard said...

wow, I love your backyard! and all the trees. It looks like a fairytale. I will miss Chase in my class. And you!!! I refuse to let you leave.