Monday, May 30, 2011

An Un-Fathers Day gift, a haircut, and the last day of preschool

Jamison does not like Father's Day. I am not going to go into why. He just doesn't. The kids and I have been forbidden from getting him anything on Father's Day. As a result, about a week ago I got him a "I love you and appreciate all you do for us" gift (not to be confused with a "Father's Day" gift).

And at this point I will go ahead and pat myself on the back, because he loved his gift. Jamison has a strong man love for Bobby Flay. He watches his show frequently, and often tells me his desire to grill like Bobby Flay. Well, now he can!! Thanks to yours truly. I got him 2 Bobby Flay cook/grilling books. He was excited. I am excited for all the delicious grilling that will be happening up in here folks. Anyone up for a Bobby Flay barbecue party? Come on over!

Guess who got a hair cut? Cohen! Boo-ya. This time it was done professionally (as opposed to the hair cut I gave him a while back that was not good.) We wanted to keep it long, but not to long.
Before

After


Chase had her last day of preschool last Thursday. Since we are moving she will not be attending this preschool again next year. I am sad. She loved her teachers, and so did I. But, life goes on. Next year = new preschool and new friends for our girl.

No comments: