Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day?

Chase has had some mystery illness for about 3 wks now. Well, mystery solved. How did we solve this mystery? When everyone around Chase got strep throat (everyone meaning my Mom and Jamison). I'm not sure why it didn't occur to anyone (including Chase's doctor even though I took her in twice) that she might have strep. Now is makes perfect sense. I just feel horrible that she basically had to get over it on her own, but still isn't quit over it (we think), and we are just barely figuring out what was wrong.

Anyways, Jamison went to instacare last night and found out he had it, and has basically been miserable / sleeping all day. I am hoping I'm not next.

My Mom had a Mothers day celebration/dinner tonight. It was fun. Other than that, today and yesterday Chase and I just kindof hung out, doing whatev. We made funny faces for the camra (and you only get to see 2 of them)

played some baseball


jumped on the tramp


took more pics


And just an fyi, Anthropologie is my favorite store for myself, and to buy gifts for everyone else. I got my Mom and Mother in law the cutest dish towels and oven mits from Anthropologie for Mothers day. They loved them, I loved them.


Chase likes to tie ribbon around her head.

Chase and Nanna (aka, my awesome Mom).

Hells yeah I made some homemade Mothers day cards. About once every 6 months I start to feel crafty.

Chase gets a good hour on the trampoline every day. This was a moment of said time yesterday.
All and all, it was a fairly good Mothers Day for me. I would have enjoyed it more if I had a healthy family right now. I did get an Anthropologie gift card, so that definatly put a smile on my face....anyways,
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD AN AMAZING DAY!

No comments: