Friday, May 8, 2009

Some random things I kindof miss.

I miss the Bluthes. I am so glad that there is for sure going to be a movie and that Micheal Cera will for sure be in it.

I miss going to concerts like this. This is 311. I kindof miss them. They are still around, but I don't like them like I did in highschool (maybe obsessed is a better way to describe how my friends and I felt about them). I will always have a huge crush on S.A. Martinez, and will never forget the way he moves on stage. Looking at this picture brings back memories of how fun these concerts were. I am amazed that my friends and I could jump up and down for hrs on end, and still be wanting more when the concert was over. I guess to lose the baby weight I will have to start going to as many concerts as I used to.

Speaking of losing weight, I miss doing these 80's style work out tapes. They are awesome. They remind me of when I was a little girl and my Mom and I would do them togethor.


I miss movies like the Goonies. I think more movies like this one should be made.
One of my favorite quotes,"And you know your looks are kindof pretty...when your face doesn't screw it up.". I always laugh when Mouth says that.

Old school Micheal Jackson. I think its crazy that even today so many professional dancers use Micheals old school moves. To bad he turned into such a freak.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I loved my mom's Jane Fonda work out tapes!

Scott@VoteOrDieBlog said...

I miss the Bluths. The Goonies is amazing. We definitely need more like it.