Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday night


It is Saturday night, Chase just went to sleep. Jamison and I are watching some wierd movie on comedy central, and for the past 20 minutes Jamison has been debating going to the grocery store. He told me I should blog about it, and if someone comments within the next 5 minutes he will go. I told him the chances of that happening are slim to none.
Now we are watching Harry Potter. I love Harry Potter, and I am so excited for the next movie. Did you know it comes out on my due date? We might name the baby Harry in celebration (I am kidding, and I have to tell you I am kidding because some people thought I was serious when I said we might name him Sean Connery. It was a joke. jeez.).
Last night we watched 3:10 to Yuma. It was good. I like Christian Bale. I have been a fan since Newsies. We went and saw Terminator Salvation the other night. I liked him in that also. Did you know that Hugh Jackmans wife was in Newsies? Yeah, I discovered that when I was reading about Hugh on Wikipedia. Do I enjoy Hugh Jackman? Hells yes I do. Who doesn't?
Today we played outside a lot. Thats the only way Chase will go to sleep at a decent hour. I have to literally keep her going non stop all day if I want her in bed by 9. Exhausting I tell you. My parents got more (bigger) 4-wheelers to ride at the cabin. My mom took Chase on a test drive and she didn't want to get off. I am preg so I can't ride, but there is good news. They just put a swimming pool in at our cabin. So, come June when we are there, I will be shilaxing by the pool while everyone is 4-wheelin.

What else could I B.S. about ? How about 30 rock. I missed most of this last season, so whilst I lay in bed I have been catching up on episodes. One of my favorite lines so far..."Sir, your mother had me move her from The Plaza to The Carlyle. Evidently the concierge at The Plaza has a beard, and she'd rather not get raped. ..." I thought it was hilarious. I love that show.

I want to see this movie. I just finished this book. It was REALLY good.

Also, we have some boy names picked out....but we are telling no one! Not until he is born that is! We are sick of hearing opinions. Thats why.

Now I am going to watch Harry Potter and eat popcorn with tabasco sauce. Yum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie is the only one that thinks naming our kid Sean Connery is a joke. I'm ready to type up the birth certificate right now.

jamie said...

hes kidding.

Humanist mom said...

I actually considered the name Harry for Weston. I love the name Harrison and call him Harry for short. I couldn't convince Cory, I still love the name. Also, lets take the kids to the splash park and take a picnic this week!

Leigh and Craig said...

It's too late but... go to the grocery store JR!

Starr said...

No! Don't do the whole don't tell until their born. I hate that. It's worse than a secret. Tell me now! Seriously, tell us all NOW!!