Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pictures

Honestly I am just dreading going to bed, because I know the second I lay down and my eyes start to droop, Cohen will wake up and want a bottle, and then insist we pull another all nighter like we did last night. So, to postpone the inevitable I am posting a blog with pictures of my chillins taken the past few days....random stuff and a few from temple square. As I type I am wishing I had season 2 of Veronica Mars. Just finished season 1. Listen, say what you will, but I like that show. Its another one of those good shows (in my opinion at least) that I didn't really discover until it had been cancelled (can we say arrested developement).

And just so you know, nothing brings me more joy than kissing those chubby cheeks.

4 comments:

The McGraths said...

So cute. Sorry I didn't let you know I was in town. I was at the mother of the brides beck and call. I was going none stop from the second I got there till the second I left. Next time for sure! :)

I promise things get easier. That is until you add a 3rd to the mix! Just keep in mind that things at first are hard with one, two, three and four. Its an adjusting period for everyone. You are doing GREAT!

Jessie said...

1. Veronica Mars totally rocks! Warning: Season 1 was the best; after that not quite as good. I have the first 2 seasons of Battlestar Galactica...I will lend.
2. That pic of Chase jumping is awesome! You are getting to be quite the photographer.
3. Keep up the good Mommy work. You got it going on. Just think - on the flip side you could be an old maid like me. Doh!

Humanist mom said...

I have never even heard of Veronica Mars...I will have to check it out. If you want a hilarious show to watch (you liked Arrested Development, so you will love this) check out "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". It is seriously the funniest show on television.

p.s. Your kids are fabulous

Leigh and Craig said...

you are the best photographer. and don't feel alone. i think my baby can sense when i lay down because she wakes up hungry at that exact moment.