Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer reads.

I must tell you all that this summer I have read some deliciously good books.
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton, The House at Riverton, also by Kate,
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, by Katherine Howe, and The Four Corners of the Sky by Micheal Malone. I posted my ratings of them on goodreads, but felt they deserved a blog post also.
Next I plan on reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kastova (I have been hearing about this book and how good it is for awhile now, and am finally getting around to reading it).
Although they have all been good books, my favorite by far this summer has been The Forgotten Garden. I know I posted about it awhile back, but I must say again, it is SUCH a good book.
So if you are looking for a good summer read (or I guess just a good read since summers almost over), then each of these books comes highly recommended by yours truly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good blogger.

Starr said...

I'm glad you posted this cause I have been meaning to read that Four Corners of the Sky. I forgot what it was called! You and Chels have inspired me to read.
Sorry you couldn't make it to the movie last night. Does Jamison have class every night that late?

Aimee said...

thanks. always looking for good books.

Starr said...

K to start my love of reading again which book should I read first: The Forgotten Garden, the Book Thief or the Four Corners of the Sky? Please give me your advice!

jamie said...

I think you can't go wrong with any of those books. Seriously.