Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"You are like the whole town of footloose in one person"

Thats what Jamison told Chase yesterday.If she hears music, she dances.Numerous times a day I will walk into the living room and catch her dancing.This morning as I was wasting time on the computer I came across a blog with music playing. She had me replay the song over and over again so she could show Cohen her moves. The thing about Chase is, she won't dance on command. Sometimes we try to get her to show off her moves for the crowd and she refuses. But if shes feeling the music, and she thinks you aren't paying to much attention, its like the little girl version of Ren McCormak. All she wants to do is dance.

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Love it! Cute pictures!

Sophia said...

But what about how amazing her dress is! I want one in my size!