Friday, September 25, 2009

Once again

I love fall. Every year at this time I am reminded of being in Boston over Halloween a few yrs back. I personally think the best time to go back east is during the fall. Watching the kids trick-or-treating I felt like I was looking at the pages of a Halloween story book. (Dan and Lisa, what do ya say? Can we come visit next fall???)
Anyways, I took some pics today pertaining to said season, and then I had to go to this sight and turn them into polaroids. It was fun.
Doesn't fall make you crave carmel apples??? We grew these bad boys. They are HUGE (in fact all the pumpkins growing on the vine are like huge boulders..is there some different kind of pumpkin plant that grows normal sized pumpkins? Because I'm not sure how we will carve these) . If you come to my house sometime this next month you will probably spot them from a mile away. They are sitting on our front porch, and are about as big as our house.
And one more thing. If you don't already own the old Sleepy Hollow Disney cartoon, you should go to Cosco and buy it. We did, and Chase loves it. Perfect time of year to start watching that, and The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

please come! boston in the fall is magical.

Starr said...

Love hte Great pumpkin Charlie B.

Love, love, love caramel apples. And THANK YOU for mentioning them while I'm pregnant. Now all I can think about is carmamel apples.....

Super cute pictures Jamie!

Emily said...

Your pumpkins are awesome! I bought one to grow and then carve well it was a miss marked stupid crooked neck squash.

The fall is so wonderful and we need to go out to gardner village and see all the festivities there.

Devin would have spit big time on both those crappy parked cars. Maybe next time you can get your revenge that way.