Saturday, September 12, 2009

My recommendation for a fabulous childrens book and other thoughts.

The author and illustrator of this book is a friend of ours,but thats not the only reason I am recommending it. I am recommending it because it is an awesome book with a wonderful message for kids. Be happy that you are you. Always look for the best in yourself, and in others. If you have children, you need to add this book to your collection. It is a must.
Today "Wooley Cottswold" himself did a reading and signing at the Kings English Bookshop in sugarhouse, so of course we had to take Chase to get her book signed.

Behind the bookshop was a cute little garden area that I couldn't resist taking pictures in.

Is it just me, or is there something very calming about being in a book store? Especially one like The Kings English. I've always wanted to own a quaint little book store. If I was to be honest right now, I would say that would be my dream job.
The End.

3 comments:

hannah said...

Thank you so much for being there, it meant so much to Wooley. It was so great to see your darling little family again. Chase is so beautiful and it was nice to finally meet handsome Cohen. Hope to see you guys soon.

Emily said...

You know, you could own the book store in "The Compound" . Dreams come true there ;)

Aimee said...

wish i could've gone. looks lovely.

cute pix of chase too.