Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In a town thats (soon to be) cold and gray we will have a sunny day

Obviously I have been listening to Regina Spektor.
Anyways, today Chelsea and I took the kids to the Children's Garden at Red Butte Gardens. It was the perfect thing to do on what could possibly be the last warm day we will have here for awhile. I have never been there, and I must say it was charming....I think thats the perfect word to describe it. The kids had a blast, and while they played we got to enjoy the scenery. There was a fountain, a fish pond, a snake maze, sand pit, big lizards to play on, play houses etc... We plan on going back for the Halloween festivities.

1 comment:

Humanist mom said...

Those pics are great! That one of us makes me realize how badly I need a haircut. Also, I love the one of Wes, you may need to email that to me. Thanks for inviting us!