Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Thoughts.

Today was a special day for us, and especially for baby Cohen.
Today, I realized how lucky the 4 of us are to have each other.
Today, I prayed that Chase and Cohen would always be close, would always be there for each other.
I looked at my son dressed all in white, sitting on his big sisters lap, and I couldn't help but think about my little brother, and was so greatful to have the knowledge that I would get to be with him someday.
I looked at my husband holding our son and was beyond greatful my kids have such an amazing Dad.
Those were just a few of the thoughts that ran through my head today.
Thoughts that made me feel overcome with gratitude.
(So, thanks for letting me gush.)

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Awesome!

You guys all look so cute. Where did you get that skirt?

jamie said...

The skirt is from DownEast Outfitters.

The McGraths said...

What a special day. you have a beautiful family. it's ok to gush!

*Jane Lee* said...

Your family is so cute! Um, your post made me cry. You are so great! I'm glad we're friends. We still need to get together FOR REAL and stop saying it to each other. :)

Starr said...

Jamie you are so cute! I love the skirt too :) I started the Book Thief and I'm loving it so far.

Emily said...

You do have such a cute family! It's fun to have those special little moments, they make the crazy ones worth it!

Yes love the skirt might just have to go pick me one up.

Humanist mom said...

Sounds like it was a perfect day! You guys look great!