Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Please be warned

The next fool who parks like an idiot next to me, or the next fool who decides to take up 2 parking spots in a very full parking lot, might get one of my husbands golf clubs through there windshield. I kid you not. Cohen had his 2 month check up yesterday, and when I come out of the doctor's office the people on both sides of me had parked so close I could barely get Chase in the car, and I had to put Cohen in through the back of the car because of his car seat. As I was opening the back, and realized Jamison's golf clubs were still in there I seriously considered it. Its been one of those weeks.
Sigh...anyways, speaking of Cohen being 2 months (well, he is actually 2 1/2 months), here are some happy pics of my handsome little man.




And a sad picture

On a very random and different note, I hate fish. Well, I guess I should say I hate owning them. I hate cleaning out a stinky fish bowl. My Mom decided to get Chase some fish. Hello! She only cared about them for the first 2 days of owning them, now I think she forgets they are even there (we want a dog, not fish). I try to get her to help me clean out the fish bowl. Instead she pretends she is putting a glass cup to bed.

We make quit the fish bowl cleaning team. You feel me...

2 comments:

Humanist mom said...

I hate cleaning out fish bowls too. They gross me out. I would rather clean up dog poop than clean out a fish bowl. We got STella a fish and bought a tiny little fish tank. It was like $40 but it has a filter and I don't have to smell or clean out stagnant water. I highly recommend it.

fancy ham said...

Ok, dump them down the toilet and tell Chase they went to swim in a bigger better place. And, get the dog already. Tell your mom I said you could! Come on Ruth, there is nothing cutter than a kid who loves dogs.