Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ohhhh,baby do you know what thats worth? Oh heaven is a place on earth.

Shout out to Belinda Carlisle. Her songs hold many a good childhood memory for me.
Anyways, where is this heaven on earth? you may wonder.
It is a little place called Sweet Tooth Fairy. My knowledge of Sweet Tooth Fairy came about when almost every blog in the universe started mentioning how amazing their cupcakes were. Well, I new I wanted to go try it, but I also new I didn't like driving to Provo, or being in Provo for that matter....but today we got a notice that our power was going to be out from 9-2 while the electric company did whatever it is they do when they turn off your power, so I thought today would be the perfect day to make the trek to Provo. It was a interesting trip, and the only good part was the actual cupcakes (amazing).
On a side note, I don't like Provo. I lived there for 2 yrs while attending college, and it was fun. But, still, I just don't like Provo. My Mom and I went to lunch after picking up our cupcakes, and my Mom out of the blue said "I don't like it here. I always get the wierdest vibe when I come here (meaning Provo)" I told her we were on the same wave length because I was thinking the same thing. Sorry if I've offended anyone. Maybe I'm just not giving it a fair chance (although, once again, I did live there for 2 years).
But, thats totally beside the point. The point is: Go to the The Sweet Tooth Fairy, and I guarantee you will have the best cupcake you have ever had in your life.
Here we have me devouring a coconut cupcake (my favorite of the cupcakes). If this picture scares you I understand. I can be very frightening when I am devouring a cupcake.

Strawberry shortcake cupcake. Delicious.

Sorry to be getting off the subject again, but I love this little guy. What you are seeing is him laughing hysterically at some crazy thing Chase was doing. We are leaving for Seattle next week and leaving him with my parents. I will miss him SO much.

4 comments:

Humanist mom said...

I feel the exact same way about Provo. That place creeps me out for some reason. I exit the freeway and immediatly feel like I am suffocating.

Those cupcakes look amazing.

I thought you just went to Seattle? Either way, I am jealous because Seattle is one of my favorite places in the world!

Humanist mom said...

Oh, and whenever I hear Belinda, I think of you. Ohhh, baby do you know what that is worth?

hannah said...

Please tell me you tried the Va-NIE-lla Squared cupcake. It is so good with the cherry on top.
You were so close you should have brought the kids by to see the rabbits, chickens and dog.
Maybe next time if we can convince you to come:)

Sophia said...

Dang it! I have been dying to try those cupcakes! Also Cohen is so stinking cute and looks so much like Chase!