Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Pictures.

Here are a few of the family pictures taken by Allison, but first, a few things:
1. In order to post these pics I had to copy them with my iphone, email them to myself, then save to computer. For that reason they are kindof grainy.The real ones are ALOT better quality. Another reason why I want a Mac Book. Santa can you hear me???
2. Chase and Cohen were both incredibly tired and in really bad moods for this photo session. Chase could see the play ground, only wanted to go play, and no amount of bribing could get her happy for the pictures. Thats why I was amazed we were able to get some of her smiling. I swear she is the moodiest 2 yr old on planet earth.
3. These were taken back at the beginning of Oct. I can't believe how much Cohen has changed. It blows my mind!! I was sad we couldn't get any of him smiling, but the day of, I was mostly worried about making sure he wasn't crying in every picture.
4. Allison Cox photography. Check it out immediatly.



3 comments:

The McGraths said...

You have such a beautiful family! It doesn't take none grainy pictures to see that!

Aimee said...

Great photos. It is fun to capture a time in history even if Cohen has changed.

Humanist mom said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! You guys look fabulous.