Saturday, November 7, 2009

You want??

Due to our recent purchase of some new furniture, we now need to get rid of some things that no longer go with our decor. I have posted it all on KSL and such, but thought I would post them on the ol'blog also incase we had any friends who might be interested. Here we have 3 Mercer Lane frames. They retail for between 30 to 40 dollars a frame (if you don't believe me the price tags are still on the back), but if anyone wants, I will sell them all togethor for 30 bucks. They are in perfect condition, and hold 5x5 size pictures.

Here is the entertainment center we were using up until today:). The opening for the T.V is about 37 inches wide. All the shelves inside are adjustable.


And below is the coffee table that matches the entertainment center.
We would sell the two togethor for $150. The entertainment center and coffee table have a few tiny nicks and scratches, but nothing major, and black touch up paint would fix them right up.

Let me know if you are interested:)

8 comments:

Leigh and Craig said...

i am interested in all of it. i don't think my tv will fit in the entertainment center but i do want the frames for sure.

jamie said...

Leigh, I would love to sale you the frames but I have no idea how to get in touch with you. I was going to leave you a comment but since your blog is private I can't.
Anyways, if you read this let me know and we can figure out how to get the frames to you.

The Airharts said...

OH Jamie, the post about how you say too much latley...that is the story of my life, and I totally think it is becasue I have held it in for way too long too...I must find a happy medium! Let me know if you know how to find it;)

Leigh and Craig said...

Call me. My number is 231-7811. and I'll send you an invite to my blog

Jessie said...

Wish I had a place for this stuff. I'd love it all! I'm excited to see what you replaced it with!!

*Jane Lee* said...

I'll talk to my hubby but your coffee table and entertainment center would look awesome in our barren basement. I'll shoot you an email later. SWEET!

Humanist mom said...

Um...I just want to see your new furniture. Also, I really like the black entertainment center. I would buy it but we are on spending hiatus because of Charlie.

Aubrey Leong said...

Hey Jamie,

If your friend changes her mind about the frames, I'll take them. They match my girl's room. Call me at 415-9559 if she changes her mind.