Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A lot has happened since my last post....but not really.

To start off, this is my new and improved blog. There was confusion. I am not going private. If you have left a comment within the last week, I don't need to email you because you have found the new blog address. Make sense? Are we clear? I thought we were clear???
Anywho....we had a picnic in our backyard today. I enjoyed it. Mostly because its funny watching Cohen try to swipe Chase's food, and he HATES grass, so he just stays on the blanket. I like it. I don't have to chase him around.
Lately we have just been enjoying the warm weather, and that about tops the excitement meter around here.
I finally saw Alice in Wonderland. I wish Chase was a little older so I could have taken her. I loved it.
Jamison just saw Kick Ass. Apparently its really good...like maybe his new favorite movie?

The day the bastards broke into our house was hard. That night I went to Muse with Chelsea, Cory, Jessie, and some other girl. Muse made it not such a bad day. If I could speak to them I would thank them.
Please enjoy the high quality clip taken with my phone.

1 comment:

Humanist mom said...

That clip made me wish I was still at the muse show.