Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trying to figure out this computer is really hard.

I am not used to a Mac...as in I have never used one.
I am so confused, and can't figure out how to do the simplest things.
I truly feel like the biggest idiot.
But I did figure out how to take a picture of myself amidst the confusion.
Where is my husband when I need him?
Can you tell I'm having a great day?

P.S.
Is the butt crack on my forehead as obvious to everyone else as it is to me? I often forget I have a dent on my head until I look at pictures. Yikes.

6 comments:

The Airharts said...

haha, I didnt even notice the crack until you said something....funny! I tried to use my brother in laws mac last time we were in town...It was hopeless for me too!

Starr said...

Once you figure it out you will love it way more than a PC! I promise :) I hate having to use my PC at work now, can't stand it. I didn't notice the line either.

CKB said...

Butt Crack...Oh Nick. Anyway, the line in your forehead just looks like those worry marks people get between their brows.

Also, MAC's are super user friendly, so as soon as you catch on, you will realize that you were thinking too hard about how to use it. We don't have a MAC, but I used to use one at Salon RZ and after about a week I had it down.

hannah said...

One piece of advice for the Mac...have Aimee on speed dial!! :)

The McGraths said...

They are so fun! You will love it and flip out when you have to use a pc again!

Aimee said...

Hannah is right. You can email or call anytime :)

I love to help when I can! You will love it soon enough.