Sunday, April 25, 2010

1 year older.



Today is my birthday. It has been a weekend full of insane partys and getting wild.

Just Kidding.


Actually, its been a very pleasant low key weekend. Friday, my Dad and Step-mom had us over for dinner. Good times. Chase worships my little sisters. I always enjoy watching her interact with them. I think its cute. I can tell she thinks they are the coolest.

Saturday Jamison and I went to dinner, then headed to The Gateway. Jamison's gift to me was a shopping spree at Anthropologie with no whining kids or impatient husbands to distract me. It was so nice. I wish we were rich so I could have purchased everything I desired... alas we are not, but it was still fun picking out a few things to freshen up our humble abode.
(I did finally get the headband I have been eyeing for a while now. I am modeling it in the above pic. I know you can't really see it, but it is there, and it is awesome. Trust.)


Chase and Hailey

Today my Mom and Step-Dad had us over for a family dinner to celebrate. Homemade pizza. Yum.
Good times for the kids were had on Chase's four wheeler. I can thank my Dad for that. He gave it to her when we were there on Friday. She gets nervous driving it, so her cousins are more than willing to help out.


It also has to be mentioned that my poor little man got crazy sunburned on Saturday. While I was at work Saturday morning, Jamison took the kids outside to play/do yard work, and didn't put sun screen on this little red haired pale skinned child.
Lesson learned.
Its hard to tell from this pic (taken with my phone), but his cheeks and head got fried, along with his arms. Can you see the farmers tan?

Speaking of pictures....can't wait to get my replacement camera. I am sick of taking pictures with my phone.

It was a good birthday weekend. Do I feel any different being 1 year older?
No. I still feel like an 18 year old at heart.
Do I still look 18?
No.
I want botox.
Maybe that will be my birthday present next year:)

2 comments:

Starr said...

Happy bday!! I still feel 18 too, it's weird. That's awesome Chase got a 4wheeler!

Humanist mom said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday, can't wait for Wednesday!