Friday, October 15, 2010

A wedding and Little Haunts.

Yesterday we attended my cousins wedding at the Draper Temple.
While standing in the waiting room, waiting for the bride and groom to come outside for pictures my daughter pushed me over.
It was very surprising.
I was embarrassed for a few seconds, then I laughed really hard for a long time.
Thanks heavens no one got a picture of that.
I did take lots of pictures of Chase posing. I like her poses.
From here on out whenever I am in a picture I will utilize one of the 4 below poses. No matter the occasion.


Today we went to Little Haunts at This Is The Place Heritage Park (yes it was on my list in the below post. I will now cross it off). The kids had so much fun, and Chase loved that she got to dress up in her witch costume. There was trick-or-treating at all the little cottage houses, train rides, pony rides, witch story telling and sing-a-longs, Halloween crafts, fun games for the kids, a little petting zoo, and lots of other equally awesome/fun things. We were there for a really long time....as in all of our friends left and 3 hours later we were still there. It is at that point I am ready to shoot myself. I was hot and tired of chasing around my children. But I suppose it was worth it since they had a good time. This place gets a thumbs up from me. Great place to take the kids for a fun filled Halloween outing.
Here we have Chase participating in a pumpkin rolling race. Who knew old fashion Halloween games could be so entertaining?

Chase the witch and her beautiful butterfly friend Teagan.


I didn't dress up Cohen, because lets be real, like he would actually wear his lion costume all day. We will be lucky if we can get him to wear it for an hour on Halloween.

Witch story telling and sing-a-long.

1 comment:

Leigh and Craig said...

please take a picture of yourself on a bridge. that would make my day!