Thursday, October 28, 2010

Really? Captain Eo?

Do you want to know what is awesome? I have been searching for cute boots for my daughter. After a few purchases and returns I find some. They are ordered, they are finally delivered today, Chase finally has her boots. Thrilling isn't it?

This is what Jamison said when he saw the boots:

"Chase, do you want to know where those boots came from? They came straight from Captain Eo."

Well, even if they look like Captain Eo's boots, we are keeping them. I am tired of returning shoes. Also, Captain Eo is awesome, so really its a good thing.
Chase boots.

Captain Eo's boots. Really they don't look anything like Chase's boots.
Face Jamison. Face.

-----------------------

In other news I should get the mother of the year award for letting my son watch The Fresh Beat Band while standing on a diaper box (that has been sitting there for a few days now)...in the middle of the day in his onesie.


Also, Chase and her witch costume have made many appearances on this blog. Here is Cohen the lion.
Best. Lion. Ever.

1 comment:

Leigh and Craig said...

Chase should keep those boots. Only people over the age of 27 know who Captain EO is anyway. And, if I don't have to go anywhere during the day, I don't even dress Izzy. Diapers and jammies at this house!