Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween was here.

Halloween. It was a good one. Took the kids trick-or-treating in the pouring rain, watched some world series, ate some dang good chili...and lots of other yummy things. Chase had her first Halloween costume school parade, we accomplished a few things on my Halloween to do list, we managed to keep Cohen in his lion costume for a few hours (but man that kid is hard to get a picture of. He moves non stop).

Being a witch is serious business

Story time. She pretends she is a witch teacher and reads me stories


Serious face makeup shot


Wild lion who won't stand still.


Dancing at Gardener Village Witches Night Out.


Halloween night.


Me and my Lion

-------------------------

We went to the whole Witches Night Out at Gardener Village thing. I think it was the first and last time I will do that. I felt like I was at Disneyland on a really bad day. Way to many people. Chase danced while we were there. I did enjoy that 3 minute portion of it.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

OH SO CUTE!!!

(I wandered here from Cjane's blog. It's nice to meet you!)