Monday, October 4, 2010

The cabin {fall edition}

The 10 reasons why my favorite time to go to the cabin is in October:
1.The weather is perfect
2. Carving pumpkins
3. Leaves changing
4. Making carmel apples drizzled in chocolate (although you could do that any time of year, for some reason its extra enjoyable while doing it at the cabin in October.)
5. Riding the 4-wheelers in that perfect weather
6. Jamison being able to truly relax for the first time at the cabin. Ever since my parents have had the cabin Jamison has been in school, and every trip he has had to bring up homework. Well, not being in school anymore = being able to relax and totally enjoy himself.
7. Staying up late playing games and watching spooky movies. Hocus Pocus anyone?
8. Hot tubbing.
9. The kids digging up spooky buried treasure.
10. Watching my kids have such a funtastical time.

























2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Looks like such a fun time! I wish we had a family cabin like that-what a good get away! PS-are you trying to find somewhere to live now? I thought you guys were staying in draper for a year...

The Airharts said...

Just saw your comment on my blog-your hilllllarious. I did make the older kids costums but really-they were super easy-just putting peices and pieces together..hahaha