Friday, December 31, 2010

Dr. Feelgood and The Nerd.

Well, I can't believe another Christmas has come and gone. It went by so fast and here we are on the eve of another new year. It has been a crazy, stressful, happy, sad, exciting year....but lets just say I am ready to move on to a new one. I have high hopes for 2011.

Anyways, a few highlights from our Christmas this year:
1. Chase got her x-ray machine. It never occurred to me that people would think it was an actual machine. I always called it an "x-ray machine" because thats what Chase calls it. Its not an actual machine. Its a doctors station that came with 8 different x-rays that can be put in the top part of it, so this way when you are playing doctor you can pretend you are taking an x-ray of someone. Then as the doctor, you can inspect the x-ray and inform your patient what the problem is. People have asked me what it does. I'm like "what do you mean?". And they are like "well, its a machine. Doesn't it do something?". I'm like "No."
Anyways, there is a little doctors badge that came with it. The name on the badge is Dr. Feelgood, so when Chase has that badge on she is Dr. Feelgood. And just know that if you ever have the need for an x-ray, Dr. Feelgood is your girl.
2. Cohen received a little laptop. Chase has one, and he always wanted to play with it, so Santa brought Cohen one this year. My Dad also gave him a little desk. Watching Cohen sit as his desk while he "types" on his laptop is one of the cutest and nerdiest things I have ever witnessed. (not that sitting at a desk typing on a laptop is nerdy, but its more the way he does it that can be described as "cute/nerdy".)
3. Cohen and Chase also received a rocking horse. Watching Cohen rock on it can be described in one word. Terrifying.
4. 2 things that Santa brought for Chase that I quite enjoyed can be found here and here. They are both great gifts for any girl that likes to craft. I wanted to get the little sewing machine for her, but I figured she is still a little young for that.

CUTE NERD ALERT!


Let me introduce you to Dr. Feelgood. Here we have her taking my x-rays then filling out my prescription.


on the left: Chase in front of the x-ray machine.
on the right: Cohen on a zebra, trying on the Dr. Feelgood glasses. We take turns being Dr. Feelgood.


Here is Chase modeling her bug bracelets. This was another thing she informed me numerous times that she had to have. Those are real dead bugs in the bracelets. They are not pretend. They are real. I seriously have a hard time even looking at them because those suckers are HUGE.


Blurry picture of Chase riding this thing. What in the frack are they called? I can never remember.


On the left: I got a new sweater. Get excited.
On the right: Cohen wears Chase's fairy wings. I like his expression and stance. To me it says, "Yeah I'm wearing fairy wings. So what?"


Cohen rides rocking horse. This I have a hard time watching, because watching him on that thing scares the crap out of me. I already now that one day he will fly over the front of it. With the way he rides it it is inevitable.

And that is all I have to say about Christmas this year.

Happy New Year everyone.
I hope your new years eve is spent with people you love, and that 2011 is a good year for us all.

1 comment:

Leigh and Craig said...

I love it when you blog. The nerdy Cohen is the cutest and I heart Dr. Feelgood!