Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Master gingerbread house craftswomen...and a few other things.

A few nights back we did our annual ginger bread house making at Nanna and Grandpa's house.
Chase and I are clearly really good in the area of ginger bread house making. We are also really good at not only decorating the house, but eating the decorations as well. Before we did the gingerbread houses we all went swimming at the Holiday Lions rec center. I had never been there but was pleasantly surprised at how fun the little kids area of the pool was. Both Chase and Cohen had so much fun. Watching Cohen truly was hilarious.
I will not be posting pics of that outing.
But just know that it was fun.
Now that you have that knowledge you are complete.

Cohen and Gaige raided the toy cupboard at Nanna and Gramps while we got down to the gingerbread house making business.


Speaking of fun things at Nanna and Grandpa's, here we have 2 pics my Mom sent me yesterday. She and Chase built a snow man and did snow angels.



Sometimes my life is really peaceful. That is, when Cohen is asleep!!!
Zing!
But seriously he has eye lashes for miles, and all I want to do is kiss his rosy cheeks.


Here is Chase sitting beside my Grandma's (so Chase's Great Grandma's) Christmas village. My Grandma sets it up under her tree every year, and this year Chase and I went over and helped her set it up. My Great Grandma actually made the whole village, houses and everything. I absolutely love it. I love the vintage look and feel of the whole little village. Chase loved it to:)

The end.

3 comments:

The Airharts said...

That last picture is the perfet christmas picture! How cute! (did you guys watch big brother this last season...I know...you are probably thinking Im a looooser for watching big brother...or maybe you love it as much as me...anyway...they had a "zing-bot" it was a robot that would say something funny about someone then say "zing" ...this comment is not going the way I planned...sorry)

jamie said...

I have never watched big brother. I watch educational shows such as Jersey Shore, and Keeping up with the Kardashians.

fancy ham said...

I didn't see Della May's Christmas village but did see the freaking rad mini Tupperware set. Old people have the coolest things!