Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa now, and Santa then.

Here we have Chase on Santa's lap a few nights ago.
(and don't worry, I don't put side pony tails in my daughters hair. She actually has 2 pigtails in. The other one is just not visible in the pic.)

And here we have Marilee, Chase's Grandma sitting on Santa's lap over 60 yrs ago.
I love this picture.

And let it be known that the only thing Chase told Santa she wanted for Christmas was an x-ray machine. Santa thought she was saying she wanted an ice-cream machine. For some reason, even after I corrected him, he couldn't quit grasp the idea that she wanted an x-ray machine, not an ice-cream machine.
Don't worry Santa.
We got it covered.

2 comments:

Leigh and Craig said...

I love it when you blog. And who knew Chase kinda looked like her grandma? Not me

The Buckley's said...

Ha ha. I love that she wants an xray machine. Cute pictures!