Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The time my kids cooperated and we got some great Christmas pictures.

Once upon a time my friend Sophia had a boutique at her house. The best part of the boutique was that all the proceeds went towards a really good cause.
So, in a nut shell, you buy cute things, your $$$ helps someone who needs it.
I liked the idea.
I liked even more that as part of said boutique you could get your kids pics taken for a very small price. I took advantage.
Imagine my surprise when we arrived and 10 minutes later my kids had got there pictures taken, and they both cooperated and smiled and it was smooth sailing.
I like when things like that happen. You are expecting to have to work hard to get just one good pic, and low and behold your kids are all set to ham it up for the camera. Christmas miracle indeed.
Thanks Sophia for making it happen, and big thanks to Angie for taking the fabulous pictures.



5 comments:

Erin said...

So cute!! Love the pictures!

Chelsea Bagozzi said...

Those are adorable!

Holly said...

Wow... you were right they are just perfect! I look forward to the day. ;)

mel or kel said...

Those are some really cute pictures!!

The Buckley's said...

They are so cute!!!!! I love them!