Sunday, October 19, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your highschool?
Yes, but no one seriously

2. What kind of car did you drive?
Nissan stanza (big brown), and a Nissan Sentra

3.Were you a party animal?
I was not

4.Were you considered a flirt?
No, I was shy

5.Where you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No

6.What was your most embarrassing moment in highschool?
Probably when I passed out infront of lots of people, and some kid had to go get my friends to help me.

7.Were you a nerd?
No. I "thought" I was pretty cool

8.Were you on varsity teams?
No

9.Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
No

10.Can you still sing the fight song?
No, and I never could. Didnt even know we had a fight song.

11.Who were your favorite teachers?
Never had favorites, and now that I think about it, I can't remember any names except for Mrs. Liddle.

12.What was your school full name?
Cottonwood Highschool

13.School mascot?
Colt

14.Did you go to the Homecoming dance and with who?
I think I went to Homecomeing with Otis, and that was the only time.

15.If you could go back, would you?
no

16.What do you remember most about graduation?
Chelsea and I running out of the school, ripping off our robes and changing in my car, driving to 311 concert, going home and showering , going to all night party, losing the cash I got as a graduation present, panicing, finding cash, leaving for Laguna Beach the next morning.

17.Where did you go senior skip day?
I dont think we had a senior skip day....but I did skip a lot of school

18.Were you in a club?
colt news...is that a club?

19.Have you gained some weight since then?
i suppose

20.Who was your prom date?
cody jensen (i went to judge prom my senior year..or was it junior?)

21.Are you planning on going to your 10 yr reunion?
no. everyone I care about I am still in touch with

22.Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
probably the same as chels. dont be so insecure.

I tag everyone I went to highschool with

1 comment:

Humanist mom said...

We are so much alike. Sweet.