Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Loving fall / LOTS of pictures

The view from our front window. I love it when the leaves start to change.


Walking to the Halloween house.

Last Sunday morning we went and walked around spirit lake. The leaves were gorgeous! And as you can tell from the pictures she is a daddys girl. She is all smiles with him, but no such luck with me

Look! a squirrel.

Where did it go?



Just hangin in mom's shades

If you have never been to Cucina deli in the avenues, you must try it out. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is so nice. Perfect place to go eat on a warm fall day.


Possible mullet in the works? Lets hope not.

Carving Pumpkins! Mine is the awesome witch on the left (which I will admit I used a stencil to carve)



3 comments:

jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeDoux said...

Oh my cucina in the avenues. I ate there everyday when i was in college. Seriously, everyday. I have no idea why I thought I had enough money to afford that? Anyway, I was thinking about updating my blog, but I don't have anything to update about. I'l try

fancy ham said...

These pics make me miss SLC in the Fall. Best time to be there for sure! Well, that and Spring and Summer.