Sunday, October 26, 2008

The knew routine

Chase's bedtime routine used to be as follows: bath, brush teeth, read story, go to bed.
We recently got her a toddler bed to replace the crib. The routine is no more. We now fight tooth and nail to actually get her to go to bed. When she does actually go to bed we give it about 15 minutes until we hear her door creak open, and she comes running in ready for action.
Tonight was the best. I am in our bedroom on the internet, Jamison is in the kitchen studying, and I hear Chase's door open. The next thing I know I can hear Hillary Duff music on t.v., and Jamison and Chase are dancing in the living room. It was classic. I really wish I would have had the video camra. Jamison has got some sweet moves (along with Chase of course). Apparently she decided "why go to bed, when I can dance?" So, as a family we danced to Hilary Duff, and apparently that was all she needed, because now she is fast asleep.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

cute.

i'm slowing working scott to start thinking about baby making. step #1 is to get him to start thinking.

it is a slow process.... :)

your hair looks great by the way.

fancy ham said...

i like this life.