Friday, October 24, 2008

New find

A few weeks ago I was on my way home from the condo (may it burn to the ground), when I drove past this quant little boutique called Tiara. After futher inspection I realized they sold childrens clothing so I decided to check it out. I am so very glad I did. If you are like me, and love vintage style childrens clothing (for boys and girls), you must check it out. The clothing is so unique, but in a totally adorable, funky way. I found these hair clips for Chase there, and the great thing about them is that she can wear them in her hair, and then when it gets colder they can clip to her little winter hats to make them more stylish. Love it! I love finding places like this! I had to share it with everyone!
If you have any special finds, or great "not well known" places when it comes to childrens clothing and accesories, do share!

1 comment:

*Jane Lee* said...

If you love stuff like this then you HAVE to come to the boutique I'm working in! Tomorrow is the last day. I promise you will not be disappointed. If I had a girl, I'd go broke at this boutique. There are so many cute things. SERIOUSLY! The details for the boutique are on my blog. Check it out ASAP! http://janeleescards.blogspot.com. Come visit me if you come (it's in Herriman - totally worth the drive). My booth is in the basement. :)