Friday, April 3, 2009

31

Although Jamison doesn't turn 31 until Monday, we decided to celebrate tonight. The only thing he really wanted to do was go to rodizio....so bam, we went to rodizio. I don't think I have ever been this full. Some highlights of the night were : discussions on naming our son Sean Connery. Apparently I am the only person who doesn't think thats the coolest name in the world.
Also, Jamison saying "I'd rather go 40 days without sitting down, then go 40 days without meat." My husband rocks. And it blows my mind thats hes 31. I remember when my mom was 31...I was 11, and 31 seemed so old. Now I realize it isn't that old. I think Jamison will always be young at heart, no matter how old he gets. Right now we are starting to watch Quantum of Solace, and Jamison just informed me that hes been wanting to see it since it came out, then he said "does that intimidate you?" Its random phrases like that that make me laugh and love to hang out with him.
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY you sexy man you!
p.s. We missed everyone that couldn't make it to the dinner! Wish you were all there.
Cabo 2010.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Soooooo sad we missed it. We went out to eat by ourselves tonight so it really makes us sad to miss out on the fun.

Hi Jamison. Happy Birthday. I am glad we are friends now.

Humanist mom said...

That might be confusing for your son, Bruce Wayne Sean Connery Darby. It's too long, I don't recommend it. Also, tell Jamison HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Bagozzi's!

Chad and Sara said...

Jamison looks so young! I remember thinking the same thing, wow 30 is so old and here we all are almost 30 our own selves. I got the Bond movie for my Birthday and I love it! Happy Birthday Jamison!

LeDoux said...

I think you know what I'm referring to when I say, "blast from the past."
And, also Happy birthday Jamison!

xo

Emily said...

Dinner was so fun! Jamison Happy Birthday

Jessie said...

I agree, your husband rocks...but you rock equally as much. I bet you were totally intimidated when you found out he wanted to watch Quantum of Solace, I know I would be!