Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wicked

Today I had the pleasure of seeing Wicked. It was so so so good. I have seen quit a few plays (its kindof the thing my Mom and I do together),and I would have to say that this is in the top three, along with Miss Saigon, and Aida. I am hoping to see Lion King next year. So, if you haven't already seen Wicked, and you get the chance to go sometime, I definatly recommend it.
During intermission I was such a rebel and snapped a picture of the stage/scary dragon (at the expense of getting a dirty look from the usher).
Also, I can't end this post without mentioning that Jamison and I were able to go to the sealing of his Dad and Step-mom in the new Draper Temple this morning. It was kindof a special day for them since it was also their 16 yr wedding anniversary, and they got to celebrate it by being sealed for time and all eternity. We are very very happy for them.
Just killing time on the Draper Temple grounds.

To summarize: Wicked was awesome, getting sealed for time and all eternity is awesome.
The End.

2 comments:

Humanist mom said...

My mom got rid of her season tickets after "Jesus Christ Superstar". Right in time for "Wicked" to come to SLC. I am so bummed I don't get to go see it!

Starr said...

I saw it last week & loved it too! I need to see those other 2 you recommended to.