Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On Hold

Today we woke up to another serious snow storm. I am beyond sick of the snow. I don't remember ever having such an extreme dislike of the snow before. I guess that means I have out grown my time in Utah and we need to move to Hawaii (hint hint Jamison). We were going to go look for Chase some new shoes today because the ones I bought her 3 months ago are already to small. Yes folks, my 2 yr old is now in a childrens size 9. She is insanely tall with very long feet. Her doctors exact words the last time he saw her were "I have 4 yr old patients her same size"...... Anyways, thats beside the point. The point is, I now have no desire to go out in this snow storm, but I am tired of being in my house. And on top of all of this crappy snow is the fact that I just found out that my favorite childrens clothing boutique, Tiara, has closed. Another one of my favorite childrens clothing stores, Oneity, closed a few months back. Damn this economy.
But, I will have you know I just discovered that J Crew has an online childrens clothing store called Crew Cuts with some insanely cute clothes for girls (havent looked at the boys yet). I'm not a huge fan of J Crew clothing for adults, but I am in love with the childrens clothing and accessories. I especially love these headbands, and this retro romper.

2 comments:

Humanist mom said...

Shut up, it is $98 for that romper. So cute. Why is everything that is cute so expensive?

Aimee said...

Ahhh the snow! I would go crazy too. It is April, God?! What is the deal?

I sometimes wish kids clothes could be bought in big people sizes. Those are darling. I hate this economy too. Boo.