Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Someones been reading my blog....

And that someone is my husband. He has also been listening to the hints I've been dropping, and has been observing as I stalk camras online. I got an early birthday suprise last night in the form of a freaking awesome (does anyone say that anymore?) camra. He found an amazing deal for a Canon on ksl, one which he couldn't pass up. I would also like to thank those who talked Jamison into getting this for me, and helped him understand for the camra, he couldn't pass it up. With all that said, it also has to be said I know absolutly nothing about photography. I took a class in 10th grade in which the teacher was more concerned with convincing us all "the force" actually existed and she could harness this power with her hands, then teaching us anything about photography...which even if she did teach us anything, I probably wouldn't have listened. All I cared about in highschool was music and boys. Because of this I have pretty much memorized the manuel that came with the camra. The sad part is Chase woke up this morning very sick, so while she slept I snuck outside to snap a few shots....of flowers. Boring I know. Just give me a few months. Then I will be amazing you all with my mad skills.


3 comments:

Aimee said...

Very cool. What a nice husband.

Humanist mom said...

NICE!!!

Scott@VoteOrDieBlog said...

Nice pics! That will be fun.