Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

The past few years, come Easter weekend, we leave town. This year we stayed in town. On Saturday our neighbor (who has a ginormous back yard, like the size of a football field), had their annual Easter egg hunt. Below is Chase walking to the hunt, Easter basket at the ready.

This particular swing is her favorite one. Nothing at the park could even compare.


When can I start collecting those eggs?


Do not try to control me when there are eggs full of candy involved! Let me at them!


Collecting eggs galore. She was in heaven.


Later that night we colored Easter eggs. Chase is a very aggresive Easter egg colorer.


Easter morning, looking cute in her Easter dress.


Posing in her dress. (Ignore Jamison in the background. Who knows what he is doing.)


Looking cute minus Dad doing wierd pose in background

I love that smile. It melts my heart everytime.


And to end the evening I ate a large portion of this cake my mother in law gave us. Its really good.

1 comment:

Humanist mom said...

That picture with Jamison in the back ground, Chase looks exactly like you! Awesome.