Monday, May 17, 2010

3 more months

and then Jamison is DONE with school. I can hardly wait. I mean really he has been in school for SO long. I sometimes forget that the day will come when I don't have a husband in school. He will actually be able to come home after work. He has been in school for so long you would think he was going to be a doctor or something. He is not. But its OK. It just took him a while to figure out what he wanted to do. This summer will be crazy for him, but it will go by so fast, and then....BOO YA, no more husband in school.

We are celebrating by going to Disneyland/the beach come the end of summer, and I can't wait. A much needed graduation present. Since we have been married we have never taken anything more than short weekend vacations together, so its about freaking time!!!
Plus, its going to be the best, taking Chase to Disneyland. She is very excited to say the least.

And now I am going to post some pictures from this weekend. My kids are awesome.
Yes, that is one of the breast milk container things they give you at the hospital. What? it makes a good toy.







1 comment:

mel or kel said...

I really need a pool like this in our backyard. Looks like a ton of fun for everyone!!