Friday, May 7, 2010

Last Night

Last night after giving Chase and Cohen baths, and getting them all ready for bed it was still a bit early. Chase really wanted to watch an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba, so I decided we could handle one episode before bedtime. As she was sitting on her little drum watching, Cohen was playing with some toys behind her...then the cutest thing ever. He crawls over, uses Chase's arm to get to a standing position, then just buried his head in her shoulder. He stayed that way for at least 3 minutes, and she just sat there with her arms around him. I had to run and grab my camera. It absolutely made my night. I just keep looking at the pictures. They make me very happy.




2 comments:

Humanist mom said...

That is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.

Leigh and Craig said...

The reason you have more than one kid. So cute!