Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When she grows up.

For a while she was going to be a doctor when she grows up. "Just like Dr. Lindgren, I gotta help sick kids."
Then the fireman at Jason's Deli gave her a badge, which then made her want to be a fireman. It doesn't hurt that her Grandpa and Uncle are firemen. I mean it does run in the family.
Sometimes its a cowgirl, sometimes a pilot, sometimes a ballerina.
But whatever she ends up deciding, we will support her.
(and I believe she will look adorable doing whatever she decides...even if its fighting fires)
My little Ballerina


My little cowgirl

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Looks like you found the folder where it saves the pictures. Nice!

She is beautiful. Looking so big too!

Sophia said...

She is so darling and funny.

fancy ham said...

No wedding, what did you hear? We should really get together. Me with the coolest dog, and you with the cutest kids. You write well.